A Sky Full of Lights
Comes with 1 set of Ramadan journey map and stickers.
A product that incites a family ‘to bond’.
The Ramadan Flip Book is a 30-page standing book for 30 days of different activities everyday! It is designed to help parents teach their kids about Ramadan and other beneficial Islamic values through stories and activities. Rather than kids feeling sluggish from a month of fasting, why not make the holy month even more exciting by encouraging them to listen, learn, apply and get rewarded!
Suggestions of usage:
- It will be great for parents to read through the content before the start of Ramadan and prepare complementary materials for the daily tasks.
- Parents are encouraged to flip the pages day by day, and get the kids to carry out their ‘good deed for today’ after reading the day‘s story. Each child should have their own map, reward them with 2 stickers each day when they complete the task.
- Kids can use the stickers to create their own scenery - it’s up to their creativity and imagination! Parents are encouraged to assist with peeling off the stickers, as it can be quite fragile. Be sure to join our map decorating contest #mymapsterpiece - check Instagram for details!
- At the end of Ramadan, it is best if this product is kept safely in the box and reused next year, or for another sibling. Enjoy! :)
Included in a set:
- A 30-page standing flip book that comes with Dua For Fasting & Dua For Breaking Fast.
- Each page contains:
- Ramadan day indicator along with moon phase
- 3 or 4 names of Asmaul Husna
- A 'good deed' task for the day
- A short story that can be general Islamic knowledge or Prophet related
- A personal Ramadan journey map with stickers. Both can be kept in the flip book slot.
Adab : Because this product contains Asmaul Husna (names of Allah SWT), be sure to not place it where it can be stepped over.
Flip Book - 320 x 260mm board with 240 x 170mm pages
Map - 320 x 260mm
Sticker - 210 x 297 mm
* Please allow 1-5mm difference due to manufacturing limitations.
Delivery: From 14 March 2022 onwards